Pages

Sunday 15 December 2013

Few Favourites





Something a little different for today's post, just a few bits I've been Loving through December. The First is my absolute favourite fragrance at the moment, The Body Shop White Musk Smoky Rose Fragrance Mist. It is a gorgeous scent and a great price, it doesn't overpower all day but you get gentle smells of it through out the day. 
For lips I'm loving Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquer, in Eclipse. It has a great staying power especially with a lip liner underneath. I love how easily and moisturising it applies. The colour is perfect for a darker lip for winter. 
And lastly the VO5 Give Me Texture Conditioner I have very fine hair but lots of it. When it comes to washing my hair, afterwards it is very limp and flat. This conditioner I grabbed on a whim when it was on offer. It adds texture to my hair daily when styling and just gives it a bit more depth for a reasonable price. 

2 comments:

  1. I NEED the new apocolips range in my life, I'm hoping Santa might bring me one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so lovely! Definitely need them in your life

      Delete