Pages

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Black Tied






Necklaces - Black Tied
Jeans - Topshop (Leigh)
Shoes - Seven Boot Lane
Top - H&M
Jacket - Primark 

Recently I was lucky enough to be given a 20% off  discount code for Black Tied, a lovely jewellery company. I've eyed up their jewellery in the past but I'm useless at buying jewellery and a lot of my jewellery are gifts I've hoarded over the years. I picked two of their awesome necklaces, my favourite being the teeth necklace. The teeth pendants have a good weight which stops them going upside down and out of place (a personal annoyance) and it isn't a design that I've seen before. I liked the uniqueness but the simplicity of the design! The handcuff necklace is something I've looked at buying for a while but again I couldn't decide where to buy it from, what colour, what length, tell me I'm not the only insane lady who overthinks her purchases? Also if you spend over £25 you get free delivery and it is so easy to spend £25 in indulging in some new jewellery.
I still have college work coming out of my ears and keeping my outfits simple is a recurrence, but I use lipstick and unique jewellery to spice up my otherwise mundane outfits. Jeans and plain tops are my go to at the moment and I do like this combination! It is simple but adding one item like my aztec embroidered jacket adds something interesting. 

7 comments:

  1. love the look!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the necklaces, the little handcuffs are cute!

    styleskittle / uk fashion blog xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yeah I think they are cute xx

      Delete
  3. Your jacket is amazing! :)

    http://thefashionbreezeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this post! Im a New York blogger, I blog about NY style, Food, Passion for makeup and just running around my awesome city. Would love if you checked it out! Lets follow eachother!


    XO
    http://www.cynthiasnydose.com/


    ReplyDelete