Pages

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Details




Necklace - Black Tied
Jeans - ASOS
Boots - eBay
Jacket - Primark
Shirt - Blitz
Top - Charity Shop
Bra - ASOS

Excuse the body posture and squinting eyes, I had only just woken up. But I really liked this outfit and wanted to share it with you lovelies! I love layering and this bra with the strap details is perfect to add extra detail to a basic outfit. I also love this shirt and leather jacket combo and isn't the first time I've blogged it together. I can't get enough of my Black Tied teeth necklace it is simple but something a bit different I love it! Hope you all had a good weekend and spoilt your mum's!  

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely outfit. Very casual but still great. You've got such a lovely blog.

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I love your blog too, already a follower :) x

      Delete
  2. I love your shirt! Such a great combination of colours XX

    ReplyDelete