Pages

Friday 11 April 2014

Bristol Buys








Necklace - Pull And Bear
T-shirt & Sunglasses - Primark 
Polaroid film (for SX-70) - eBay

Today me and Alex popped to Bristol for a bit of a wander and some retail therapy. I also had some college work to do involving photography and Bristol was the perfect location. I used my Polaroid SX-70 land camera to take some gorgeous black and white snaps. The film is ridiculously expensive but I love just having the photo there in your hands, but also the unpredictability of the outcome. I just find it exciting and sometimes you have really happy mistakes, tell me I'm not the only one excited over polaroids? We had some lunch in this sandwich place (can't remember the name but it is by Urban Outfitters) in Cabot circus, we always go there it has delicious sandwiches at really reasonable prices. I only bought a few bits as I didn't really see much I wanted, or if I did they didn't have my size. We were lucky it has been gorgeous weather today and we drove with the roof down, not so good for my hair! I hope you've all done something enjoyable in the sun, let me know in the comments! 

3 comments: