Pages

Monday 28 April 2014

White Shoes




Jeans - ASOS
T-shirt - Primark
Cardigan - Monki (via ASOS)
Shoes - Boohoo

I have been hunting for a pair of chunky, white, ugly, love/hate shoes for months. These shoes are definitely marmite shoes, you either love them or hate them and I love them! White shoes are on trend right now and I'm embracing them with open arms. They have a chunky heel but are some of the comfiest shoes I've worn and they look great to ease into hotter weather. I loved them with this jean and cardigan outfit, I had a hint of summer but still practical and warm. I think in warmer whether they'll look great with bare legs and a dress. They are from Boohoo and were a bargain at just £22, it was my first order from the website and it arrived super quickly. Boohoo's shoe game at the moment is strong, I have my eye on a few more pairs. If you are looking for some awesome shoes check out Boohoo. 

7 comments:

  1. How fascinating to come across another blogger so close to me! Love it... Cute blog :)
    www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've also been loving chunky, white, ugly, love/hate shoes! I've saw a few pairs that I have fallen in love with. These ones are so nice! I also love your cardigan. This is such a cute outfit!
    -Charlotte
    http://www.incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need more in my life haha! Thank you lovely x

      Delete
  3. Thanks, I will check out your blog lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the Monki cardigan! such a staple too!:) followed! I'm over at trustinvogue.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a staple, it is so versatile I adore it! xx

      Delete