Pages

Friday 18 July 2014

Frills and Splits






Dress - Topshop
Eagle Ring - Regal Rose
Socks - Primark
Boots - ASOS

I can't get enough of my new boots and my dad's hat this week. They are great pieces and I don't want to take them off. To add a feminine touch to this all black outfit I added the little frilly white socks and also the jewellery. I love layering thinner necklaces at the moment, whether they are gold or silver (thanks Beth & James for the feather necklace). I'm glad it is the weekend despite working all weekend as I do have a few plans, hope you all do too. Have a good weekend guys! 

7 comments:

  1. Hello!! Love your boots, too!! They are so cool! I like the way you styled them!!

    Fashionbyladym.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thank you they are my favourites now haha! Thanks lovely x

      Delete
  2. Very black but I like it ;) Nice accessories, they kind of pimp up the dress a bit :)
    Beautiful^^


    xx
    isa | http://stoerensexy.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning outfit! Love the rings :)

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete