Pages

Friday 8 August 2014

Same jumper, different day




Necklace - eBay
Jumper - H&M (similar here)
Jeans - DIY
Boots - Primark

Yes this is the same jumper from yesterday, am I ashamed? Absolutely not I love it! I stayed at my friends last night, so need to make use of some of my outfit from yesterday. All I did was swapped up my maxi dress for a pair of jeans. I had to head to work and this outfit was practical and comfortable for a shift. These boots are fast become my new favourite boots, I love boots, boots are just great! Also check out this awesome Primark dupe of the Zara city bag. It was just £12 and although currently over flowing with my pjs and tooth brush (from last night) it is gonna be great for college to organise myself! That almost made me laugh, me and organisation aren't two things that often work! I actually liked this outfit combo a lot more than I expected, that's always such a nice surprise when that happens. Have a good weekend! 

7 comments:

  1. The jeans look great, need to DIY myself some!

    Alice: http://and-alice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, definitely do it is so simple and quick xx

      Delete
  2. I love cosy, versatile jumpers yous looks really good!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete