Pages

Friday 12 September 2014

Greyscale




Jumper - H&M (similar)
Shirt - Blitz London
Jeans - Topshop
Boots - Primark 

I think the only thing that has been good today is my outfit. I'm loving chucking on a jumper/top with jeans and adding a shirt around the waist. I just think it adds more detailing and layers to the outfit but looks casual and laid back (almost said cool, but saying cool isn't cool, right?). Today I have been told I'm classed as a real grown adult, an independent person, that was terrifying. Then someone said to me 'you are 23 right?' to which I responded with 'no I'm 19!' with an expression of pure hatred. Nothing wrong with being 23 years old but not when I haven't even hit 20! And finally I still have no car but a £336 invoice heading my way for when I do have a car. Not so great? But it could definitely be worse, so I'm going to crawl into bed, binge eat and binge watch The Walking Dead (possibly my favourite tv series EVER). Hope you've all had a better day than me! 

4 comments:

  1. So sorry you had such a bad day!
    "Stressed but well dressed!
    You look gorgeous!
    Hopefully tomorrow will be better...

    Kelly from | DayDreams & DaisyChains

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you lovely, we can only hope so!

      Delete
  2. I really love your blog, and the grey jumper you're wearing here :) xoxo

    http://whatthesam.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete