Pages

Monday 29 December 2014

Pyjama Pants

Jumper - Gap
Blazer - Monki (similar)
I love clothing that looks great but is also ridiculously comfy. These elasticated, loose trousers are exactly that. However I've often found trousers like this are on the edge of making you look like your rocking your pyjamas outside. I don't want to be a crazy lady in the street who everyone stares at, the turquoise hair probably doesn't help me though. I've finally found my happy place with how to wear this style of trousers. I find by adding a more formal, structured top and jacket helps to make the 'Pyjama Pants' look less casual. Also I think a bolder pattern like this geometric print on mine helps, if they were polka dot or floral I think that only adds to the pyjama feel. So there you have it my tips to wearing 'Pyjama Pants' outside without looking like a crazy lady, hopefully. Also I tried out the hair tuck an easy way to brave the winds outside and not have your hair blowing in your lipstick. I don't think it is a 'trend' for that reason but it should be! 

4 comments:

  1. Love the outfit! Rolling up the pants with some converse is soo nice! Plus your hair is amazing! Love your blog! Just followed!

    Jenan
    http://lavieenmauve-jj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always look so effortlessly stylish. I have a pair of trousers similar to those and when I weat them I do genuinely look like I'm just wearing pajamas lol xx

    The Persephone Complex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too kind! I'm sure they don't haha I think it is what we think that makes us think we look like something. Does that make sense haha? xxx

      Delete