Pages

Monday 9 February 2015

Sunday Stroll


Leggings - Monki
Parka Coat - New Look
Jumper - Pull & Bear
It is by no stretch of the imagination warm yet, but when the sun is out and a chill in the air it is still a beautiful day! I personally really like Winter and Spring, I love the cold air and crisp mornings so yesterday was a gorgeous chilly day to take a stroll. I'm lucky living in the countryside for this, not much else, but I got country walks. After Alex finished work we braced the cold, grabbed my camera and our flasks of coffee and had a really lovely afternoon. I grabbed these gorgeous Monki leggings off Depop and they come up quite high so I was able to pair them with my cropped jumper. I really liked the pattern and they were easy to pair with this big parka, which is actually Alex's, that kept me warm on our little adventure.
We went to Priddy and as you can see it looked like some sort of African desert with the orange tones and empty space but the frozen lake shattered the illusion. The lake was really beautiful and you could see the sun reflecting off the frozen water, We also found this cool lonely tree, in the photos above and it was just a really nice tree, made an awesome backdrop for the photos! It was just a really picturesque afternoon. 

2 comments:

  1. Amazing photos, the back setting is beautiful.
    Love your hair color and the leggings (:

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know (:

    123danielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really really great photos! Loving your jacket, looks super warm and comfy! I'd love for you to check out my knew fashion blog,

    http://kelliemiyoko.blogspot.com

    x Kellie

    ReplyDelete